5 Facebook Live Content Ideas
Facebook Live is better than anything I’ve experienced in social media, ever. You can reach more people, faster than anything else and for free. (Amazing, right?!)
But what to post about?
Here are 5 Facebook Live content ideas for your next video. (Tweet this)
- A Series of Tips or Strategies: Put together a list of strategies or tips and run a short video each day for a series of days, giving away content. For example, a realtor might do a series on staging your home and a marketer, 5 ideas for email marketing.
- Promote Blog Content: Share a tip or strategy from your blog and then link to your blog in the intro text. Offer a strategy from your blog and a link above the post.
- Promote Your Lead Magnet: Share a tip or strategy from your lead magnet and then link to your blog in the intro text. Offer a strategy from your lead magnet and then link to it in the text above the post.
- Interview: Interview one of your best clients, partners or speakers from an upcoming event. This positions both of you as celebrities and gives you content they are likely to share with their networks, increasing the chance that your content will be shared virally.
- Live customer q&a: Promote to your email subscribers and social media followers a time and day you will hold a Facebook Live Video session. Ask for questions ahead of time and answer while you are live and on-air.
Would you like a script for your next Facebook Live Video? Make sure to sign up for our upcoming Livecast here. I’ll be giving lots of hacks on how to grow your audience, mailing list and customer base, for free. And when you do, you will get a free gift: “A Facebook Live Video Script” Instant Download.
I look forward to seeing you there.