“How To Get Your Organic Post Out To More People, When You Are Promoting Something” (Part 2)
In this episode, Kim talks about creating content for your posts, pages, and ads to focus on the outcome, rather than the service.
- Take a listen to Episode 366 for a great review!
- Content for your Facebook posts, pages and ads.
- If you create a series of case studies, and position them as blog posts, this is a really effective way to get across your products, services, etc. without it seeming to be a promotion.
- Kim recommends finding about 5 of your past students, clients, etc. and find out what was their outcome or their experience with your service.
- Turn that questionnaire into a blog post.
- Perhaps get these people to post a video interview for you.
- When you are sending traffic to the site, you are talking about the outcome rather than your services.
- Of course, still have ads and links to make sales, but you want it to be about the people and their outcome.
- Facebook really wants to see this sort of content.
- Please checkout: https://elitedigitalgroup.com/7fbadstoswipe
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
7 Winning Facebook Campaigns To Swipe For Your Business: https://elitedigitalgroup.com/7fbadstoswipe
Please leave us a review on our show notes page or on iTunes at: