“How To Get Your Organic Post Out To More People, When You Are Promoting Something” – Part 3
In this episode, Kim talks about how you can incorporate Facebook Live posts into your posting schedule.
- Facebook will not share promotional posts.
- Facebook really want to protect the users’ experience, so they don’t feel like they are being bombarded with promotional ads.
- Like MySpace – it became too promotional.
- When you are trying to promote for free – use Facebook Live!
- It’s open to everyone.
- Business page.
- Post live.
- Broadcasting for free.
- You can run an entire commercial!
- Kim recorded a Facebook Live video, so she could share a new program, and why you would want to attend:
- Shared the outcome.
- The people it’s for.
- Kim really did the whole sales pitch.
- For free – this FB live video reached thousands of people.
- This is very effective.
- Make sure you are incorporating Facebook Live into your posting schedule.
- If it’s getting a lot of reach and response, go ahead and through some money behind it.
- Make a pound wise decision and put some spend behind it, if it’s doing really well.
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Please leave us a review on our show notes page or on iTunes at: